Diverse and creative talents find outlets throughout the region. Catch a ballet, concert or an opera at the historic Sunrise Theatre in downtown Fort Pierce or visit local galleries and boutiques throughout St. Lucie County.
- A.E. “Bean” Backus Gallery – Fort Pierce
- Brush Strokes Gallery – Fort Pierce
- Lafferandre Gallery – Fort Pierce
- The Littleton Collection – Fort Pierce
- Club Med, Port St. Lucie
- McAlpin Fine Arts Center, IRCC
- Pineapple Playhouse, Fort Pierce
- Sunrise Theatre, Fort Pierce
- Black Box Theatre, Fort Pierce
- Fort Pierce Jazz Society
- Treasure Coast Symphony at IRCC’s McAlpin Fine Arts Center
For fans of music, dance and the theater, the Kravis Center for Performing Arts, which presents a diverse schedule of national and international performing artists and companies and fosters arts by education offering educational and community outreach programs, is just a 45-minute drive south in West Palm Beach.
For more information visit http://www.visitstluciefla.com/performing_visual_arts.htm
For information on the Arts and Cultural Alliance of St. Lucie call (772) 873-3746.